Applications on prescribed form, appended with prospectus are invited for admissions to BS 4-Year programs in the following disciplines. Prospectus shall be available in National Bank, University of Malakand Branch on payment of Rs. 1000/-
S. No Discipline Eligibility
1. BS In Biotechnology F.Sc Pre-Medical Or Equivalent
2. BS in Botany F.Sc Pre-Medical Or Equivalent
3. Pharm.D (Five Years) F.Sc Pre-Medical Or Equivalent
4. BS in Computer Science F.Sc Pre-Engineering Or Equivalent
5. BS in Mathematics F.Sc Pre-Engineering Or Equivalent
6. BS in Physics F.Sc Pre-Engineering Or Equivalent
7. BS in Chemistry F.Sc Or Equivalent
8. BS in Information Technology F.Sc Or Equivalent
9. BS in Sociology F.A/F.Sc Or Equivalent
10. BS in English F.A/F.Sc Or Equivalent
11. BBA F.A/F.Sc Or Equivalent
12. BS in Economics F.A/F.Sc Or Equivalent
Admissions shall be on Open-Merit basis.
Single Admission Form can be utilized for applying to three disciplines for admission.
The admission form can also be downloaded from here, where it must be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- in any branch of NBP in favor of the Director Finance, University of Malakand. Money order/cross cheque or less than the prescribed amount will not be accepted.
Candidates having 3rd Division or less than 45% marks in SSC or HSSC are not eligible.
Candidates applying against reserved seats must attach relevant certificates, showing eligibility of the candidate against the seat for which he/she is applying.
The admission form, complete in all respects should reach this office on or before 20-09-2010.
Closing Date for submission of Admission Forms 20-09-2010
Hafiz-e-Quran Test 27-09-2010
Interview for seats reserved for disabled persons 28-09-2010
Display of Merit List (Concerned Departments) 05-10-2010
Interview (Concerned Departments) 11-10-2010
Fee Submission (12 and 13)-10-2010
For details contact:
General Secretary: 03338468585
Media Cell: 03314296215
Da PSF UOM Noticeboard
- ► 2011 (19)
- Remembering Dr. Najeebullah
- Refund the fees of Malakand Division Military Oper...
- PSF UOM is against Self-Finance! (Mashrique 26/08/...
- peDistinction of Aftab Alam Khan!
- For those who submitted Honors admission forms
- Congratulations to Sajjad Khan of PSF UOM
- Flood Relief effort by Masters President Basit Saf...
- Date Sheets for Masters Annual Examination!
- Honors Admission!
- Bachelors Examination Results!
- Eid Mubarik from PSF!
- Koran Burning Events in USA to mark 9/11 Attacks!
- Protest against Quran burning
- ▼ September 2010 (13)