OBJECTIVES OF CONSTITUTION
- Promotion of Pashto language, culture, cultivation and cementing of national bonds on the basis of culture.
- To champion and safegaurd the rights of Pukhtoons and especially of the students.
- To work for the unification of all Pukhtoons and cementing of the national unity on the basis of Pukhtoon traditions, solidarity and integrity of Pukhtoon society with progressive thinking.
- To support democratic forces and to oppose imperialistic and colonial powers and work for the developement of the country, nation and all humanity.
POWERS OF CABINET
- The president is the central office.
- The president is the chief executive.
- The president will be the head and the care taker of the federation
- The president will take care of the rules and regulations of the federation.
- The president will finalize the date, time and location of the meeting with the central executive committee.
- The president can use all his authority whenever the federation need it.
- The president can proceed against any federation member.
- The president will be answerable to the central executive committee for all his actions.
- The president of each faculty, campus, hostel & wing will have powers within his/her jurisdiction but with the approval from the central President. 2) Senior Vice President
- In the absence of the President, Senior Vice President is the care taker of the federation.
- 3) Vice Presidents
- They will assist the President & Senior Vice President.
- GS will be responsible for all the records of the federation. And will safe the record of the actions and minutes of the meeting and with the permission of the president he will communicate with members of the federation.
- With the permission of the president he will issue the notification of meeting and prepare the annual budget of the federation.
- GS will chair the meeting and be incharge of the gatherings.
- President or any other member cannot use money without letting know the GS.
- Deputy GS will take care of the federation in the absence of GS.
- 6) Joint Secretaries
- The joint secretaries will help out the General Secretary in work.
- 7) Finance Secretary
- FS is the custodian of PSF funds.
- FS collects funds for the federation.
- FS keep the record of the money collected and spent.
8) Information Secretary
- Provides information to media, students or public.
- Circulates the news in the federation.
- Help the Press Secretary.
9) Press Secretary
- Prepares and gives Press Releases.
- Deals with the media.
- Provides news.
10) Culture Secretary
- Head of the cultural activites.
- Circulator of poetry and literature.
- Circulator of history and ideological material.
11) Executive Committee Chairman
- Chairman can expell any member of the federation for his or her performance.
- The leadership is answerable before the chairman.
- The workers of PSF can complain about PSF leadership to the committee chairman.
12) Executive Committee Members
- They will help the chairman and advise the chairman.